- To confirm a booking I require a signed contract and a deposit, but before we get to signing the contract i'd love to learn more about you and your partner! You can check my availability by going to my contact page.
- Yes, of course! I would love to meet over a cup of coffee or tea and get to know more about you and your partner and everything about your love story!
How long does it take to get our photos?
- Usually it will take between 4-6 weeks depending on how busy the season is. However I always give a sneak peak of 1-5 photos in the first week to show you what to expect.
- Yes I do, however I have connections with other south west photographers if you request having two shooters on the day.
- Yes and no. For the most part, as my style is documentary I don't tend to do formal posed shots, my couple portraits are relaxed, and natural to suite the personality of the couple. However if group shots are required I do pose them accordingly.
Do you do posed pictures?
- In the rare cases that any of my equipment fails I do have a back up camera body, back up lenses, extra batteries, and extra memory cards to be safe in any situation.
What do you do if your equipment fails?
- My prices can all be found on the pricing page, I offer two wedding packages half day and full day to keeping things simple and uncomplicated, however I am able and happy to cater to your specific needs if you request it.